– Basic knowledge of industrial automation;
– Knowledge of the main software and hardware architectures;
– Excellent knowledge of software analysis techniques and definition of project specifications;
– Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented programming languages (Delphi, C ++, QT, QML);
– Excellent knowledge of English;
– Attitude to problem solving, predisposition to team work and constructive confrontation;
– Availability to travel (max 2 continuous weeks).
– Degree in Computer Engineering, Automation Engineering or Diploma in IT subjects;
– Residence in the province of Modena and Bologna;
– Basic knowledge of digital electronics;
– Experience with axis movement management and communication protocols;
– Predisposition for personal improvement;
– Ability to work with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components and with PLCs
The selected resource will be included within the software development team specialized in the creation of applications and control systems for automatic machines.
The candidate will actively participate in defining the specifications of parts of the project and will take care of the implementation of software components for automatic machines dedicated to the processing of PVC windows.