ADDETTA CABLAGGIO ELETTRICO
WE WANT YOU
There is always space for people who have a talent to develop and a goal to achieve.
MEChanic/ELEctro-technician headquarters in TORONTO (CANADA)
GRAF SYNERGY, operating in the sector of machines for the production of PVC windows and doors, is looking for a MECHANIC / ELECTRO-TECHNICIAN for our headquarters in TORONTO (CANADA), who will deal with the mechanical assembly of machining centers and precision machine tools on the basis of the documents work and technical drawings.
– excellent experience in mechanical mounting and assembly
– excellent knowledge of electrical (electrical panels and machine board)
– good knowledge of pneumatics
– autonomy in the management of one’s own work
– ability to use the main tools and bench tools
– ability to read the mechanical drawing
– ability to read the electrical drawing
Complete the profile:
– knowledge of English (the French one is welcome)
– aptitude for teamwork
– communication skills
– flexibility and availability to travel.